Do you need help with changing your lifestyle: sleep, nutrition, stress management, exercise?
Or do you want to tailor what you’re currently doing to best suit your body, and your needs?
Do you want to exercise in the comfort of your own home, wherever in Melbourne
(or Australia!) that may be?
Online Telehealth Personalised Exercise Physiology and Lifestyle Coaching - for Health and Well-Being
Our Telehealth Exercise Physiology sessions are the best place to begin your health journey.
'Telehealth…my saving grace. Thankyou Tom for keeping me ‘stronger for longer’…..you have been motivational and caring which is something we all need at this time in human history. I now know the I can exercise anywhere with the help of Health In Balance. Thank you for all that you do. So, Health In Balance keep stronger for longer and for everyone … ‘Keep positive and test negative’
Tilly - Caufield
Online Telehealth Exercise Physiology sessions are the best place to begin your health and well-being program
How do I get started?
So that we can help you best, we need to know you inside out. We start with a really thorough initial assessment.
We Will Discuss and Find Out:
- What’s motivating you to start a program? -
- What has worked for you in the past, and what doesn’t work?
- Your medical and injury history
- Goal setting, and mapping the steps we’ll take together
- Movement screening
- Testing of your strength, flexibility, balance, and joint function, using proven techniques
Now that we know you, we can work on a health and lifestyle program together to get you to your health goals.
'I have been enjoying the tele - health sessions during the COVID lockdown. It is a convenient and motivating way to continue to stay fit. What works is I get expert advice on any injuries or soreness that may be preventing me getting the most out of my fitness regime. I also enjoy the accountability of having to show up, as it helps me to continue to keep my health and fitness in balance during this challenging time.'
Telehealth Consultations with your Exercise Physiologist can be 1-1 Individual, or 3-1 Group Sessions - the choice is yours
Your appointments will involve:
- Exercise training, teaching and monitoring you under close supervision: fitness; strength and resistance training; balance; mobility; and
- Counseling and coaching you through lifestyle changes to help you improve your health and well-being
- or a combination of the two
How often should I attend?
We will provide you with a recommended treatment plan, with our suggested roadmap of session frequency. Our clients attend:
- as regularly as 1-3 x per week
- as intermittently as 3 x per year